Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

We've been busy since last night cleaning and decorating the house for our Halloween party tonight!

Lily is a big help with the decorations. :)



We had a blast decorating the house. These jack-o-lantern cutouts provided endless entertainment.

When Chip came home from work we got to carve and decorate our pumpkins!!

I bought Lily foam Halloween stickers like last year so she could decorate her pumpkin again -- I don't think she is ready to actually carve.



I was trying to get her to help me get the "guts" out, but she just kept saying "ooh, that is gross!" and just wanted her stickers back.


Lily wasn't really into the family picture this year. She was way too preoccupied with her stickers.

I carved two pumpkins this year! One for the front porch and one for inside during our party.

This is how Lily's pumpkin started out -- with a cute little face.

Then she became addicted to the sticker.

My jack o' lanterns!

This is how Lily's pumpkin looked this afternoon after a morning round of sticker application. She even got the stem!

0 comments: