Yesterday while I was cleaning, I noticed Lily had gotten out her flash cards and was quizzing Elmo. It was SO cute. She'd hold up a card and say "Do you know what this is Elmo?" then pause and wait for his answer and say "That's right Elmo a rabbit (or cow or horse, etc). Good job!" and then she'd move onto the next card. It was adorable. Of course I tried to capture some of it on video. The first few seconds are great as Elmo correctly identifies a duck and a kitten. FYI, the cards have textures, so the kitty has a furry patch and that is what she is giving Elmo to feel. Of course since I am sitting there taking video she doesn't continue with Elmo for too long and starts asking me, but oh well she is still cute!
Friday, October 2, 2009
Flashcards
Posted by Vicki at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HEY GIRLS,
LILY I LIKE YOUR ART WORK.. :+)
AND THE FLASH CARD VIDEO IS SO CUTE, BUT I CANNOT GET MY SOUND TO WORK..... HAVE TO WAIT FOR UNCLE ASHLEY TO DO IT...
SO GLAD YOU HAVE ALOT OF FRIENDS TO PLAY WITH...
I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH.
LOVE AUNT PAMI
I love the video! Lily is just too cute and so smart! I love and miss you guys.
Post a Comment