Chip went to work yesterday since it was a holiday -- even though it has been raining for nearly a week and everything is wet and I can't imagine many people wanted to golf. But Lily has been missing him, so she was super excited when he finally came home last night. I'm not sure how all this started, but I am fairly certain she wanted to dance (as usual) and ended up "flying like a balloon!" which is the phrase she came up with!
..............................
Since Chip worked yesterday, he took today off to study for the 2 tests he has this week. Lily had school this morning, but he took a study break to play with her this afternoon. I was not around, but when I came back I discovered Britney was sporting a headband as a necklace! Huh, I wonder who could have done that??
0 comments:
Post a Comment