I took some random pictures while we played last night. I just can't help it -- she is too cute! She loves to play in the guest room, not sure why, but she does. We play "night night" in the bed where she tucks me in and leaves and then comes back in and wakes me up over and over and over. It is actually one of my favorite games since I just get to relax in bed! :)

She was having fun laying across the pillows.

Pretending to be asleep.

Then we played the
Goodnight Moon game that I bought her for her birthday back in January. I had been saving it for a rainy day and just waiting until I thought she was mature enough to sit and play a game. Yesterday was the first time we played it and the instructions have ideas for different games depending on age (the game is for ages 2 and 1/2 to 6). Well I don't know if she is just super smart and advanced or the game is lame, but we played them all with no problems! It was mostly just find the picture on the board a few different ways or flip the cards over for a memory game. It was fun and nice to do something different and now I have no doubt that she is ready for Candy Land and Chutes and Ladders which hopefully she'll get for Christmas or her Birthday!

...............................

This morning she asked me to take her picture again in front of her potty sticker page. She is still doing well. No accidents since I blogged yesterday afternoon, but she doesn't tell me when she has to go. I kinda know when she should need to go and I make her go to the bathroom. She totally doesn't want to since the novelty has worn off, but as soon as she does she usually pees right away. So I have to wonder if I had waited another 10 minutes to make her go if she would have had an accident? But I think we are making good progress.

She wore my favorite new outfit this morning and I wanted to get her picture -- this is her "oh geeze my Mom has her camera out again and I don't want my picture taken" pose at the table. :)

I thought maybe outside by the pumpkins would motivate her to smile for the camera, but it didn't really work. She is still cute with her little outfit and school shoes!
1 comments:
HEY THERE,
HOW FUN LILY LOVES TO PLAY GAMES... I DO TOO...
WHEN IT WAS AA RAINY DAY IN CALIF. YOUR GRANDMA (MOTHER), AND I WOULD GET SEVERAL PACKS OF CARDS AND MAKE TENTS AND VILLAGES ALL OVER THE FRONTROOM FLOOR... SOMETIMES AT HOME AND OUR GRANDMA'S HOUSE, WE WOULD GET CHARIS AND MAKE TENTS FROM BLANKETS... MEMORIES.....
HOW DARLING SHE LOOKS WITH HER SCHOOL OUTFIT AND SHOES... SHE IS A REAL DOLL... AND YESSSSSSSSSS SHE IS EXTREMELY SMART...
IT WAS GREAT TALKING TO YOU LILY AND TORY.... MISS YOU TOO MUCH.
LOVE, HUGS AND PRAYERS,
AUNT PAM, UNCLE ASHLEY AND SHAUN
Post a Comment