Today was our first Halloween party and Lily's first chance to wear her Cinderella costume! We bought the costume back in August and she has been SO excited ever since to be Cinderella for Halloween. She has been talking about Halloween so much and is always talking about and asking what all her friends are going to be. Finally the other day she asked, "Mommy, what do we do for Halloween?" So I told her all about dressing up and trick-or-treating with her friends (this will be her first time trick-or-treating) and she paused and said, "Oh okay!" and ever since she has been saying "Knock Knock. Bing Bong (that is Lily, for ding dong) Trick-or-treat. Candy!!" Of course after all this excitement, she said the other day that she didn't want to be Cinderella anymore that she wanted to be a cat and I could be a squirrel and she'd chase me around! Not sure where she got that idea from, but thankfully she was excited about Cinderella again today and stopped talking about being a cat!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Cinderella Lily!
I told her yesterday that we were going to a party at the clubhouse and ever since has been talking about going to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Oops. I'll have to remember to call it something other than a clubhouse in the future!
It was kind of a rough party. For some reason they decided to have it from 2-4 which is Lily's exact nap time. So Lily was kind of out of it the whole time. I kept saying she was a zombie Cinderella since she was so tired and spaced out. We had a busy morning too -- we met Trent and Elise at the park and then had to go grocery shopping before the party. So we left after about an hour so she could get a nap in. She was super cranky and fought me for about 30 seconds and then passed out in record time! But we have 2 more parties still to come, so we've only just started the Halloween celebrations!
Posted by Vicki at 4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HEY LILY AND VICKI*****
HOW PRECIOUS SHE LOOKS IN HER CINDERELLA OUTFIT... IT FITS PERFECT.... HOW CUTE... AND THE OTHER KIDS ARE CUTE TOO... I WOULD LOVE TO BE THERE AND JUST HUG ALL OF THEM...
RAIN RAIN GO AWAY...... TOO MUCH...
TALKED TO GRANDMA TODAY... WE HAD A NICE VISIT... I KNOW YOU MUST MISS HER...
HAVE FUN AT THE REST OF YOUR PARTIES.....
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU,
AUNT PAMI
Lily is the cutest Cinderella ever! I just added the Cinderella movie to my vhs collection and can't wait to watch it again. I miss the days that Katie and Brady dressed up so cute as Disney princesses and other characters (Brady was once Prince Charming and then Chip, the teacup from Beauty and the Beast). They grow up too quickly! This year she is a devil and he is the grim reaper. Ari got some cute skeleton pajamas but doesn't usually eat candy so I don't think he'll be going trick or treating. Can't wait to see more photos of Lily from the parties and the big night coming up this weekend!
Post a Comment