Saturday, October 3, 2009

Puppy's Doghouse

Yesterday Lily and I got this cute little doghouse & puppy at Michael's. I had a coupon, so we went to look at the holiday stuff. Of course I couldn't find anything I wanted or needed, but I did find this doghouse and with my 40% coupon it cost a whopping $2!! Lily was all excited to paint the house for the puppy dog.

before
We had tons of paint left over from other projects. And to my surprise she wanted me to help her paint. She said she would "share" with me and we could do it together.

I let her take the lead and determine the overall theme of the house. I just painted in some of the holes on the roof and the sides. But it was a lot of fun doing it together -- normally she doesn't let me help her paint, I have to have my own.

Ta Da! The finished dog house. I told her the bone was a place to write the dog's name, and she asked me to write it on for her. When I asked what the dog's name was, she said "puppy!" So Puppy it is. :)
I have to include all the views of our gorgeous house.

I added our names and dates to the back.

Puppy is all happy in his new home.

Lily made me take this photo this morning. Puppy is in his house and she got the dog and parrot from her Vet toy to be Puppy's mommy and daddy.

0 comments: