Friday, September 30, 2011

6 Weeks Old!

I can't believe she is 6 weeks old already! It really has gone by super fast and I know that tomorrow she will be in Pre-K and Lily will be in 4th grade, so I am taking in every single second. We had a big day for her 6 week birthday. Dani and I went to my 6 week check-up at the doctors where she took a bottle from me (yeah! Just have to make sure to keep working on that) and then we surprised Lily by going to her dance class. It was so great to get back to life and civilization, but it was also pretty exhausting. Sitting on the couch for 14 weeks really makes you lazy and out of shape!!

Her red hair practically matches the couch!
She wasn't really into the photo shoot at first . . . .


. . . . but then she starting having some fun with it . . . .




. . . . okay, are we done yet???

0 comments: