These last three weeks that Lily has had school Chip has taken her every morning and my Mom has picked her up every afternoon. They have both been so great and it has been a huge help to not have to get up in the morning and not have to disrupt Dani if she is sleeping to go get Lily. But this morning Chip had to leave for work at 6:30am for a tournament. Since I would have to get up to get Lily ready anyway and I hated to ask my Mom to come over so early, I said I'd take care of it. Dani has been waking up around 6:50/7:00 with the sunrise the last few mornings anyway and stays awake for a few hours -- so if this is her normal pattern it does work really well for getting Lily to school.
Thankfully today was no exception. We were up from 4:20-6:00, but then Danielle woke up at 7 anyway and I had no problem getting all three of us fed, dressed and out the door on time. I even walked Lily inside instead of using the carpool. I was pretty proud of myself, so I treated myself to a much needed iced mocha from McDonalds! It felt great after 12 weeks of being stuck on the couch to get out, drive and do something. I still don't necessarily want to do it everyday, but I was glad today went so smoothly.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Super Mom!
Posted by Vicki at 10:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment