Friday, September 30, 2011

Rainforest Playtime!

Since I have a zillion photos of Lily playing in this rainforest, I can't slack off with Dani. Especially since it is really the only activity we do with the exception of sleeping, feeding and changing diapers. It entertains her for a little bit and Lily really likes it since she feels like she is actually playing with her sister -- something she is just dying to do more of.


I finally got the video camera out. I brought it to the hospital and everything, but we still hadn't taken any videos of Danielle. But now that she is cooing and smiling all the time, I had to get that on video. She is "talking" up a storm. When she is awake, fed and happy she'll just goo and ga and coo at you. It is beyond adorable and it melts my heart. She is so sweet.

Trying out tummy time. Just like Lily, she is not a fan.






Lily is "dancing" with Danielle.
Lily wanted her picture taken of just her -- this is what I got. :) Love that silly girl!

0 comments: