For Danielle's 4 week 'birthday' I brought out the activity mat. Well, actually just the activity part -- I couldn't find the mat!! We had it a few weeks ago, washed it and got it all ready . . . . and now it is missing, likely in the disaster of her room. She really liked it! She was obsessed with the mirror for a bit and then the parrot caught her attention. She laid there for about 20 minutes and took it all in. She was so cute! It seems like just yesterday that Lily was laying under that rainforest -- the music really brought me back.




3 comments:
She is so adorable!!! And I am not just saying that!
BLESS YOU VICKI,
AND IT SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY THAT YOU WERE BORN... AND YOU, LINDA AND SHAUN WERE LITTLE AND PLAYING TOGETHER...
SINCE I CAN'T BE THERE TO HUG AND SQUEEZE THE GIRLS, AND YOU TOO.. THESE PICTURES ARE PRECIOUS TO ME. THANKYOU SO MUCH.
LOVE LOVE LOVE YA,
AUNT PAMI
P.S.
IS DANIELLE'S HAIR AS RED AS IT LOOKS ON HERE??????
CUTIE HUGS N LOVE
AUNT PAMI
Post a Comment