Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dani's One Month Stats

The last week has been more of the same. In fact, so much so that I am starting to go crazy here in the house. It is like groundhog day around here! I don't think it would be so bad, if I hadn't been stuck at home for 8 weeks prior on bedrest. I did start working again last week, which was actually a much welcome diversion from the day. I had to find a way to work on the laptop with Dani sleeping on my lap, but at least I had something to do while she was sleeping! I got so desperate to get out that Lily, Dani and I went to the mall on Sunday to walk around. It was a a little stressful going out with the two of them for the first time alone. Just little things, like how to work the new stroller were a challenge (I brought the instruction booklet in my diaper bag!). But we got out and it was nice, and then I couldn't wait to just get home and relax. :)

On Monday Danielle had her one month doctor appointment. She looks great and is a happy, healthy baby. Here are her one month stats:

Weight: 8lbs 15.2 ozs 40%
Length: 20.5" 27%
Head Circumference: 15" 67%

She is my little runt baby and short like me! It is crazy to me that at nearly 5 weeks old, she is still smaller than Lily was a birth!!

0 comments: