Friday, September 30, 2011

Fresh Air -- I forgot what it was like!

The weather is finally starting to cool down some, so nearly* every night this week Chip has been grilling chicken outside for dinner. It is nice to all get out in the evening for a bit and get some fresh air!






* On Tuesday and Thursday nights for the month of September my friend, Meg, had set up a dinner train. So Patti, Jenn, Courtney, Heather, Meg, Jodi and Beth brought us dinner. It was a huge help, especially to Chip (aka "Super Dad" as he named himself during my bedrest) since he does most of the meal preparation lately and we were all getting SO sick of fast food and restaurant take out. I am kinda bummed it is over, it was nice getting to try different home cooked meals. I may even try to repeat a few of those recipes myself someday. We were so thankful and appreciative of the friends we have made here. They have definitely made Texas a home to us.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO**

WHAT A BLESSING TO HAVE SUCH SWEET AND HELPFUL FRIENDS. I AM SO GLAD YA'LL HAVE MET SO MANY NICE PEOPLE IN TEXAS... AND LILY AND DANIELLE WILL HAVE SO MANY FRIENDS TOO...

LOVE LOVE LOVE YA,

AUNT PAMI