When she was two weeks old I had my good friend Rhiannon, who is also a photographer, take Dani's pictures. They turned way better than I could ever have imagined! I waited to post them since I used some of the photos for her announcement. Amazingly, I was actually able to narrow the pictures down from 87 to the ones you see here. But they were all beautiful . . . maybe I am slightly biased.
And I have to give Rhiannon all the credit since it was entirely her idea. I think they turned out amazing!
1 comments:
HEY VICKI**
WHAT AMAZING PICTURES... I LOVE THEM ALL..
ONE REMINDS ME OF YOUR MAMA WHEN SHE WAS A BABY... THEN OTHERS REMIND ME OF CHIP.... I KNOW SHE WILL CHANGE AND CHANGE, THE FIRST FEW YEARS... WHAT A DOLL DANIELLE IS, AND WHAT A BEAUTIFUL AND BIG HELPER LILY IS... OHHHHH HOW I WISH I COULD JUST SQUEEZE THEM BOTH RIGHT NOW... I AM SO NEEDING TO SEE ALL OF YOU.
LOVE AUNT PAMI
P.S. MY FRIEND KIMBERLY SAID SHE WOULD DRIVE ME TO SEE YA, WHEN IT IS GOOD FOR YA'LL... LET ME KNOW....
Post a Comment