I can already tell a big difference between this year in Pre-K and the last two years of preschool. For one, Lily rarely comes home with art work anymore. Instead she brings home work sheets and work books. And this weekend she had homework! She didn't have to turn it back in or anything, but she brought her latest workbook home with pages stamped "homework" for us to do. She was VERY excited to have homework. I am not sure if it is because she loves the work (which she does -- she actually wants to practice her letters and try to read her books) or because it meant she got time with me all to herself. We both had fun doing her homework and I was very impressed with how well she did. Unfortunately, at this point I have to leave practically all of Lily's education up to her school. She refuses to let me teach her anything at home. She is SO stubborn and she fights against it -- she has for a couple years now. So it is great that she is excited and eager to learn again. . . . I hope it continues for the next 20 years.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Homework
Posted by Vicki at 11:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment