Saturday, September 3, 2011

PreK

My (original) baby started PreK on Monday!! It seems like just yesterday I was blogging about my uncertainties in sending her to preschool at age 2. It has all gone by way too fast. Her school is known for their PreK program -- it is one of the best in the area. She has class Monday - Friday, which is a pain to get ready for everyday (even though Chip has been getting her ready so far while Danielle and I sleep in), but she is home by 11:30, so it is not too bad. She is loving it. She loves her school and especially her friends -- of course the usual gang is together again -- Lily, Carys, Matthew and Makayla. She has already learned how to say "Hello" in Japanese, Spanish and French. I think she is off to a great start!

Here are pictures of her from her first day:

So excited to go to school!
She looks SO grown up in this picture. It is so bittersweet.
Makayla and Lily
Off to class!
(Jenn was nice enough to send me this pictures since Chip brought her the first day while I stayed home with Danielle).

0 comments: