When Lily was a baby -- probably only a few months old, but she seemed so old to me at the time -- I bought some Disney CD's of Children's Favorite Songs. The four volume set is filled with classic songs that I think every child should learn. Songs such as The Farmer in the Dell, Yankee Doodle, Camptown Races, John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt, Skip to My Lou, London Bridge, Bingo, Do Your Ears Hang Low, I'm A Little Teapot, I've Been Working on the Railroad, etc. There are also some songs that she already knows like Twinkle Twinkle, Pop! Goes the Weasel, Row Row Row Your Boat, Mary Had a Little Lamb,Old MacDonald, Itsy Bitsy Spider, etc. . . It had been a while since I busted out the CD's. Last time I tried she really wasn't that into them. So I thought I'd try again this morning. I got out my super cool boom box (do they even make these anymore that don't have an ipod dock?) and the CD's and set it up in the corner of the living room.
At first all she wanted to do was push every single button on the CD player. Figures.
At first all she wanted to do was push every single button on the CD player. Figures.
Knick-Knack, Patty-Whack
I can't get the video to display on the blog, so you'll have to click on the link to watch Lily dance to This Old Man (Knick-Knack, Patty-Whack). It was pretty cute, especially when she thought no one was looking! :)
1 comments:
Too Cute!!!!
Post a Comment