Last night when Lily woke up from her nap we went to the golf course to see the banquet room all decorated for a wedding. I needed to take pictures since I am currently in charge of getting things ready for the Wedding Expo in September and we are looking to advertise on theknot.com and weddingchannel.com. We have a beautiful banquet room, we just need to let more people know that it is available. I am supposed to be working on some stuff for the wedding expo now, but I am procrastinating by blogging instead!
On the way home from the course, I had a major sweet tooth. The day before we had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and my mom had mentioned that she has never actually had their cheesecake since she is always so full from the big meal. Since it is so close by, we stopped and picked up some cheesecake for dinner!! Chip would never let me get away with that -- my mom is much cooler! :) Of course Lily wanted to try some and she stole my fork away.

Mostly a fork full of whipped cream, but YUM!



Lily doesn't eat a whole lot of pure sugar like that, so she was a little hyper afterward. It was fun and cute until she had a meltdown after I refused to carry her around the house so she could flip each and every light switch on and off. Not sure if it was the sugar or just a coincidence.

Story time with Ga

Lily loves to point out people's noses, mouths and eyes. She probably says those words more than any other. She points to pictures, people in books and magazines, her toys, and even people on TV. Here she is pointing to Pa's nose.


Grandpa's pockets were fun for Lily to go through. It held an endless supply of non-child friendly items, cigarettes, lighter, screws. She kept finding stuff. It was kinda funny.
...............

Lily got dressed up in her Texas A&M dress that Grandpa bought for her. We went to brunch at the course this morning and everyone commented on her dress. I would have preferred a USC, USCB or even a CSULB dress. But she looked so cute!

Eating left over cookies from brunch. She loves the cookies they have!

Cookie face!
0 comments:
Post a Comment