I think I mentioned a while back that I gave Lily an old digital camera to play with. It is not surprising that she wants a camera of her own since Mommy has a camera in her hands nearly 24 hours a day. Most of the time Lily just likes to scroll through and look at the pictures on the card. I loaded it up with all her favorite things; a picture of Me, Chip, Elmo, Cheerios, I even got a picture of my Mom and sister when they were here. So Lily loves to look at all the pictures. But apparently she has begun taking pictures of her own. Here is what else I discovered on the memory card: Lily's view of the desktop. I think she was at the computer with Chip when she took this.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Like Mother, Like Daughter
Posted by Vicki at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment